Section 1 – Introduction
Section 2 - Copyright Notice
We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions from time to time without any notice.
Section 3 - Use of Website
OTOTO DESIGN LTD grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the website and not to download or modify it, any portion of it, except with express written consent from OTOTO DESIGN LTD.
Users will not use the website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any OTOTO DESIGN LTD server, or the network(s) connected to any OTOTO DESIGN LTD server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment.
You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of the website and any information provided to or taken from the website by you.
The content of our website, and the site as a whole, are intended solely for the personal, non-commercial use by the users of our site. You may download, print or store selected portions of the content provided to you.
You may only use these materials for your own personal, noncommercial use, do not copy or post the content on any network computer or broadcast the content in any media, and do not modify or alter the content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice.
Section 4 - Products
At ototodesign.com, our commitment is to offer convenience, service, and product availability on-line at compelling prices every day, with certain limited time offerings of merchandise at promotional prices.
Please also note that should specific taxes be required to be imposed in certain territories on the product price, such taxes shall also be added to the product price and shall be borne by you.
OTOTO DESIGN LTD save the rights to change the product price from time to time.
Section 5 – Pricing
Please be advised that the price listed for each product on the website does not include taxes, and to the extent any taxes are required to be added pursuant to applicable laws, such taxes shall be added to the product price. Please also note that should specific taxes be required to be imposed in certain territories on the product price, such taxes shall also be added to the product price and shall be borne by you.
Section 6 – Privacy
What information do we collect and how do we obtain it?
If you register with us you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, address, details of your credit card (only if you are paying by credit card), telephone number and email address so that we can process and fulfil your order, notify you of your order status and inform you of special offers and promotions.
We will never share your personal and private information with anyone.
How do we use your information?
We use the information that we collect about you to:
- Process your orders
- Manage your account
- Monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve the design and layout of the site.
- Notify you about enhancement to our services, such as changes to the website, new services and special offers that may be of interest.
- Newsletter: We occasionally send out newsletters to our OTOTO DESIGN club customers. You can unsubscribe at any time by contacting us.
We have always strived to deal with the customer information in a very safe and secure manner by following industrially accepted technological methodologies. As most of our customers use this shopping cart to make purchases, the information provided by them during the trade is secured using SSL. This technology helps us to secure your private information from hackers and also ensures that all data entered on our website is transferred through our payment technology which provides the complex infrastructure and security necessary to ensure secure, fast and reliable transactions.
Section 7 - Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
Contractual limitations and exclusions of liability are regulated and controlled by law, and the courts may rule that particular limitations and exclusions of liability in contracts are unenforceable.
The courts are particularly likely to intervene where a party is seeking to rely on a limitation or exclusion of liability in its standard terms and conditions, but will also sometimes intervene where a term has been individually negotiated.
The courts may be more likely to rule that provisions excluding liability, as opposed to those merely limiting liability, are unenforceable.
If there is a risk that any particular limitation or exclusion of liability will be found to be unenforceable by the courts, that provision should be drafted as an independent term, and be numbered separately from the other provisions.
It may improve the chances of a limitation or exclusion of liability being found to be enforceable if the party seeking to rely upon it specifically drew it to the attention of the other party before the contract was entered into.
Except insofar as the relevant term satisfies the requirements of reasonableness, such contracts cannot exclude or restrict liability: for negligence (which includes a breach of an express or implied contractual obligation to take reasonable care or exercise reasonable skill).
Section 8 - Third Party Rights
This provision is designed to exclude any rights a third party may have under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
Section 9 - Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Israeli Law. The parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Israeli Courts. All contracts will be concluded in the English language.
Section 10 - Shipping
OTOTO DESIGN LTD accepts orders from all around the globe.
Shipping to the USA and Canada
- Standard shipping – Tracking included. Your order will be shipped and delivered within 10 business days.
International shipping (out of the USA and Canada)
- Standard shipping – No tracking included. Your order will be shipped and delivered within 10-14 business days.
- Plus shipping – Tracking included. Your order will be shipped and delivered within 10-14 business days.
- Express shipping - Tracking included. Your order will be shipped and delivered within 5-7 business days.
Shipping in Israel
- In store pick up - from the studio in Tel Aviv.
- Boxit – Your order will be shipped and delivered to the nearest Boxit delivering point within 5-7 business days.
* Please note that you may be charged certain customs fees according to your country’s rules and regulations, which are not in our control or responsibility.
* Please allow extra days for local holidays, national holidays and weekends.
Once your order leaves from our warehouse you will receive an email stating your order tracking reference number.
To check the status of your order, please follow this link and enter your tracking number in the designated box: https://www.17track.net/en
* Please note that the tracking number will only be activated after 24 hours. The link will direct you to the Track 17 website, where you will be asked to enter the tracking number that was sent to you by email. Once you have entered the tracking number and clicked ‘track’ you will see the current status of your order.
* Please note that tracking is only available for Plus and Express shipping.
Section 11- Returns and Exchange Policy
What is OTOTO DESIGN's Return Policy?
You can return any item for any reason in its original condition within 30 days from receiving and we shall exchange it or refund you the purchase price. If we determine that the return is due to a defective product or due to an error on our part, we will also refund the delivery charge (standard register mail).
In the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged, you need to e-mail us with an photo displaying the damage, if possible, to email@example.com.
How do I return or exchange my item?
Please be sure to send your return or exchange item using a method that provides a tracking number so you can follow its journey!
Make sure to package the return securely in the original box and include any paperwork. Packages must be returned pre-paid; if you are asking for a refund of the delivery expense please include a receipt for this cost.
Send the package to:
OTOTO DESIGN LTD.
158 Herzl st.
Tel Aviv 6810120, Israel
Need an exchange? Please contact our customer support at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Section 12 - Order Cancellation Policy
We wish to see every order succeed. But if for some reason, you decided to cancel your order please send us an e-mail and we will issue a full refund and cancel your order.
In case you received your order and decided to cancel it, refunds are available when the original invoice accompanies the return of items with their original packaging and in a new, unused condition. Once it reaches us we will cancel your order and issue a full refund minus shipping charges.
Section 13 - Guarantee
We are proud to manufacture high quality products, and take full responsibility for our items. If you find any flaws in any of the items in your shipment, please let us know as soon as you receive your order or e-mail us at: email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- These terms and conditions govern your use of our website.
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- If you register with our website or make a purchase on our website, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website and by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website.
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
- Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
License to use website
- View pages from our website in a web browser.
- Download pages from our website for caching in a web browser
- Print pages from our website.
- Stream audio and video files from our website.
- Use our website services by means of a web browser.
- Except as expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- Republish material from our website including republication on another website.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website.
- Show any material from our website in public.
- Exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose.
- Redistribute material from our website.
- Notwithstanding Section 3.e, you may redistribute our newsletter in print and electronic form to any person.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
- You may:
You must not:
- Use the OTOTO DESIGN LTD website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website.
- Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- Access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means.
- Violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website.
- Use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
- You must not:
- The advertising of products on our website constitutes an "invitation to treat" rather than a contractual offer.
- We may periodically change the products available on our website, and we do not undertake to continue to supply any particular product or type of product.
- Products stated on our website may be stated incorrectly.
- The sale and purchase of products through our website will be subject to terms and conditions of sale, and we will ask you to agree to the terms of that document each time you make a purchase on our website.
- Product reviews that you submit for publication on our website shall be subject to the terms of Section 9 and Section 10.
- In these terms and conditions, "your content" means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
- You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media / reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this website and any successor website / reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this website.
- You grant to us the right to sub-license the rights licensed.
- You grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed.
- You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
- You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
- Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- Be libelous or maliciously false
- Be obscene or indecent
- Infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right
- Infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation
- Constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement
- Constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity
- Be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation.
- Be blasphemous.
- Be in breach of official secrets legislation.
- Be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person.
- Depict violence, in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner
- Be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit
- Be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading
- Consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage
- Be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person
- If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or activity that breaches these terms and conditions, please let us know.
- You can let us know by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website.
- that the material on the website is up to date.
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation and save to the extent that these terms and conditions expressly provide otherwise, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
- We do not warrant or represent:
Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- Limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- Limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- Exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 13 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- Govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
- To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
Breaches of these Terms and Conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- Send you one or more formal warnings
- Temporarily suspend your access to our website
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing our website
- Block computers using your IP address from accessing our website
- Contact any or all your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website
- Suspend or delete your account on our website.
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
Third Party Websites
- Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties such hyperlinks are not recommendations.
- We have no control over third party websites and their contents, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- The revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of their publication on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of the terms and conditions. / We will give you written notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date that we give you such notice if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.
- If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
- You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Third party rights
- These terms and conditions are for our benefit and your benefit, and are not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties' rights under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
- These terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
Law and Jurisdiction
Statutory and Regulatory Disclosures
- We are registered as OTOTO DESIGN LTD in Israel
- Our VAT number is 514683432
- This website is owned and operated by OTOTO DESIGN LTD.
- We are registered in Israel under registration number 514683432
- Our principal place of business is at 158 Hertzl street Tel Aviv Israel.
- You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to email@example.com or by telephone on [+972-77-9110148].